Pumpkin Stop Motion Pumpkin Stop Motion

Holy shit so many pumpkins lol. Worth the effort it seems! Awesome job!

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

This might be my new favorite movie on Newgrounds.

The Eidolon The Eidolon

I really liked it a lot allthough I feel the final shot was unnessecary. Leaving the ending open to opinion would have been awesome.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Awesome.

I really enjoyed this. It's nice to see something that doesn't rely on fart jokes or shock humor. This was a great way to end my night. Thanks.

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

It was allright.

Pretty funny. I really like your art. Something about this one though, the comedy falls a little short after raptor jesus.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Incredible.

This makes me happy every time I see it.

Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon Robo Bacon-Neck Warfalcon

I really like it.

The only reason I gave it 4/5 was because of the variance in the sound quality. If you were to smooth that out would definitely deserve 5.

Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

Meh.

The style is ugly. So Ugly its permanently stuck in my mind as what not to do. You've captured the essence of a Cliche Western, and by god I wouldn't mind never seeing this again.

I gave this a four because of story value alone. I've seen this before, a ghost out for vengeance, but the twist at the end came to no suprise whatsoever. The way you incorporated the music from some of my favorite westerns worked.

The only improvement is everything, and with practice, and someone that has some kind of inclination for storytelling or at least knows what not to do, thats only an inevitability. Keep trying.

savage011 responds:

nice 0 flashes you got there, you clearly know the art of flash making really well. I dont mind constructive critism, but your pretty much just shitting all over it without giving and helpul advice. Improve everything? im sorry you hated it so much dickhead

China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

Chairman Mao would be proud.....

.....and maybe send out deathsquads to murder all the racoons in China, as flying with a jetpack is clearly a message sent to Tibet to riot againt China again,

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

wtf

All I could think of was Kermit the Frog whenever the blue guy sang. Now all I can think of is a gay Kermit the frog and that would have been hilarious. Use these pearls of wisdom.